Mumbai also called as “City of Dreams”, where people come with a dream to be full-filled, houses many restaurants, bars, clubs, and pubs gives you the best nightlife experience. On Carter road is one such place where you will never be short of best food joints. It is situated alongside the Arabian Sea, which gets you the best experience and great memories. So here is the list to walk you through some of the best restaurants on carter road Mumbai.
With many IT industries nearby, Marathahalli is a great place for amazing food joints. Whether for hang out with friends or family outings or dine out after work, it’s a great place to spend an awesome time. We have brought you a list of best restaurants in Marathahalli, so head out with your gang for some yummy delicacies.
- Lassi Te Parrontthe – There is good news for paratha lovers. Though this restaurant is a new entrant, the different varieties of parathas served by them with lassi are gaining them popularity. The parathas are really delicious with Punjabi touch. It’s a great place to satisfy parathas craving within the budget. It is one of the best restaurants on carter road, Mumbai.
- Corniche – This place is just so fascinating that you would not want to leave soon especially during the evening. Having food under the open sky with the beautiful Arabian Sea is just amazing. They serve multiple cuisines along with seafood. Bacon Wrapped Prawns, Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce are one of the finest dishes of this restaurant. It is one of the best restaurants on carter road, Mumbai.
- Izumi – This particular restaurant serves the best Japanese cuisine. Though it’s a small restaurant the quality of food is just amazing. Their menu list includes only Raman bowl and various sushi dishes. They also serve Futomaki a special kind of sushi roll. It’s just brilliant. It’s totally worth the money. It is one of the best restaurants on carter road, Mumbai.
Carter Road to Marathahali, We are here to cover your food
- Kritunga Restaurant – It’s one of the upcoming restaurants in Marathahalli. It serves North Indian, Andhra, Chinese and South Indian cuisines. The biryani served here is just perfect with a proper blend of spices. The popular picks are Mushroom biryani, Dum biryani, Mutton biryani, paneer biryani, Bamboo chicken also Ragi mudde is a must try dish. This has put it in the list of the best restaurants in Marathahalli.
- The Black Pearl – This is a pirate-themed restaurant. The decor, paintings, furniture inside makes you feel as if you are on some great ocean venture. They provide a smoking area for their diners. You can enjoy the food with live music on special days and weekends. It’s a multi-cuisine restaurant so you can try out different international flavors. This has put it in the list of the best restaurants in Marathahalli.
Jalsa Gold – The interiors of Jalsa Gold makes you feel as if you are dining at some palace. This is a gold themed restaurant giving it a royal look. The ambiance is warm. This place is appreciated for good staff service and amazing food. It’s a perfect place for casual dining. It serves multi cuisines. This has put it in the list of the best restaurants in Marathahalli.